Rules And Regulations
Rules and Regulations Nagindera Home Stay
Kindly note that the check out time is 12 noon. Kindly inform us of your estimated time of arrival to better prepare your stay. Should you want to guarantee an early check-in, we would recommend booking the night prior to your arrival
- As per the Government of India’s security regulations, it is mandatory for all guests to show an identity proof (passport for foreigners) at the time of check-in. Please do ensure that you carry this with you.
- Total room rent is payable in advance in order to confirm the bookings. For weddings & other large functions 80% of the approximate total billing is to be paid 40 days in advance in order to confirm the booking.
- Personal food and beverages are strictly not permitted in the hotel premises.
- The hotel shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings.
- In case any damage is done to the hotel property (i.e. furniture and fixture) by guests during their stay, it will be the sole accountability of the guest that made the booking and Nagindra Homestay will levy damage charges as deemed fit.
- No charge for children below 4 years and half rates for children below 10.
- An extra bed can be provided if space permits @ extra cost.
- Bed tea and evening tea are included in the room rent.
- Breakfast is served from 8 to 10:30 a.m., lunch from 12:30 to 3:00p.m. and dinner from 8 to 10:30 p.m.
- All prices mentioned in the tariff or other facilities are exclusive of taxes. Luxury Tax on Room tariff, VAT on Food & Beverages, and corresponding Service Tax applicable as per State-wise Government Regulations.
By booking a room at Nagindera homestay will assume that you have no objections to our Rules and Regulations.